Wednesday, October 24, 2007

16 weeks & 4 days Doctor Appointment!

Hello everyone!!! We had our monthly check up today. Savannah is doing fantastically. We heard her quick little heartbeat and she was bouncing around as usual. I've gained 5 lbs! Woohooo! I'm supposed to gain a pound every week now, we'll see how that goes. It was a pretty routine check up, but the midwife said all my levels looked great and she was surprised to see my iron levels doing so well at this point. She said many women experience depleted iron mid-pregnancy but I'm doing perfect! Still on track to get the Rogham shot since Kevins blood type is A+ and mine is O- but not until 26 weeks. We have our next BIG ultrasound appointment on the day before Thanksgiving (Nov. 21st at 9am). We'll get a DVD of the entire ultrasound. I'm really looking forward to that one. On my way home from the appointment I got my first big "kick" from the little stinker, I was sooo happy! It's like she was saying "hey mom!" It totally brought tears to my eyes! I find myself talking to her now, yes out loud! She almost weighs a pound and is about 10-12 inches in total length, she's growing sooo fast! So amazing!

Until next time...Love, Jen, Kevin and Savannah

No comments: