Helllllo Everyone! We've passed another major milestone we're officially 4 months prego! It's been an amazing ride so far, and there is so much more to come. The last few weeks have been great I've been a shopaholic buying everything in sight that has pink on it. I just can't resist! I've felt her first little kicks in my belly this past week too! I usually feel it right after I lay down, they are the cutest little flutters. At least they are now, Im sure they will get pretty interesting in the months to come. Here are my bump photos I can't tell if I look that much bigger or if I just feel like it. I had to make a change in outfit because fall is fast approaching and I get pretty cold at night. I'll try to stay in this outfit for as long as I can for comparison. Kevin decided to take a photo of himself while he was playing photographer, I think its cute especially with Marley in the background on the bed of course! Who needs toss pillows when you have a big fluffy dog who never leaves?
Thank you to all who have sent Baby Savannah such wonderful gifts! Kendall, Kyle K., Katie N., Christina, Brooke, and of course my mom! We truly appreciate you thinking of us! Much Love! Jen, Kevin, and Savannah




No comments:
Post a Comment