Good times...Good times. Where do I start? On Saturday morning Moni picked Kevin and I up, we waved Meme and Baba goodbye and headed our marry way up to LA for Newbys wedding. We were so ready for a night on the town!
Lindsay and Ryans wedding was gorgeous! The wedding was on the grass over looking the ocean in Santa Monica at the Bel Air Bay club. Yes...it was as elegant as it sounds. The bride was stunning! We had a ball dancing our shoes off and then ending the night at the Fairmount. Shine Bright Ladies...Shine bright! I so needed this night with the best friends a girl could ask for. I miss them dearly. Who's getting married next?
Lindsay was gorgeous!
Cutest little touches everywhere!
![]() |
| They had a photo booth...wow. |
Then we headed back east...so long So Cal. Its been Real.
Congrats Rindsay and Lyan...we love you Mr. and Mrs. Snode!












No comments:
Post a Comment