We had a great day...it was a super way...to spend some time together! We had a great day, the very best day...and nothing could be better!
This is the chorus to one of Savannah (and mine I admit it) very favorite Fresh Beat Band songs! It couldn't describe our night any better! Savannah loves Marina so we dressed up our little cutie just like her! The show started at 7 so we grabbed some apps and sammis at Starbucks (and me a venti triple shot concoction to get be through the evening) and we headed to the Cobb Galleria. I have all the Fresh Beat music on my iphone so we jammed all the way down getting in the groove for the concert! We arrived and went straight to our seats and were SO excited to see how awesome they were! We had a big walkway in front of our seats (which is prime dancing space) and were only about 10 rows back from the stage!
She was on cloud nine...the two moms around me both separately said. "Whatever you paid for your tickets it was worth it! Your daughter really loves the FBB!" She didn't sit for one second, she was break dancing the second the first song came on. She knows some of the moves too from watching the videos on TV and its hilarious to see her mimic them. This girl has no inhibitions!
I have to say the script was pretty funny...Twist is a goof ball!
So Twist and Shout ran through the crowd twice during our show, the first time she kinda sat there in shock and awe and by the time she went over for a high five they were already back on stage. She was kinda bummed but I told her I bet they'd come out again. Sure enough they did and as soon as they did she took off running towards twist. She got a High Five from him and this is him right after...her smile was so big as she ran back to our seats it was precious! I think it stretched ear to ear.
Towards the end of the show big cannons of fun confetti were shot into the crowd...this was very exciting! We took some home as souvenirs!
Then at the end they threw out huge beach balls into the crowd...the kids had fun popping them all around.
This last shot cracks me up. I didn't have the flash on so you can see her movement...what a night! We got back into the car and she said "mommy when can we go see the Fresh Beat Band again?"....they come back in August...do we dare go again? I plugged in my iPhone and we jammed the entire hour drive home singing to the Fresh Beats...our mini Marina had a ball...and so did I!


1 comment:
toooo cute!!
Post a Comment