Tonight at the final regular season Football game it was senior night. The seniors of all the fall sports take the field with their parents and are recognized for their varsity status. We got there early to see Adam take the field with Michelle and Tom. I have to admit I got teary eyed! It seems like yesterday he was 14 and had just arrived here from Poland...I can't believe where his life has gone in such a short time! What a memorable night! Mackenzie his super sweet girlfriend is a varsity cheerleader and was recognized as well. I snapped a pic of her with her fam. She's the pretty girl ;) in the middle.
I got the idea to do a book swap with Savannah from a friend Brooke Willis. We finally got it off the ground today! We had lots of fun decorating our bag and selecting the right books to pass to a friend for a few weeks. She was so excited to see what books Sarah brought her today!
Here she is with Sarahs books. She wanted me to send this photo to "Sarah's moms phone!"
And a couple weeks ago we went to Savannahs school Harvest festival but I haven't shown you pictures yet! We had our normal hot dog and chili dinner with games. It was a fun time and even lil E loved it. He was obsessed with the balloons!
Enjoy our pics of the week!
Love, The Palmers
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago









No comments:
Post a Comment