So I have really started weaning Easton the past few weeks. With our upcoming trip to BVI and the shear fact that he's almost 6 months made it an easy decision. Like with Savannah I knew once I started weaning he'd get sick. Sure enough this week he came down with his first cold. I actually took him to get his first immunizations on Tuesday as well...poor guy was coming down with a cold and I didn't know it. So he's been pretty sickly the past few days. Not sleeping well then sleeping all day, and hardly eating. He doesn't seem to know what will make him happy. I feel bad for the little nugget, I want my smiley boy back! I also am having a very hard time getting him to eat baby food. Weird huh? Savannah loved it, he hates it. It usually makes him gag and throw up. So far we've tried apples and bananas. He's not a fan...Everything I've read says to keep at it and eventually he'll get used to it. That is yet to be seen folks...He's a whopping 19lbs now and the cutest thing ever. You can always get him to smile or keep him entertained if you ask his big sister to help. He loves to be outside, take walks, chews on anything and everything, and has the softest blonde hair. I just love him to pieces.
And my sister Christina is an awesome Mommy blogger. She's on my "fave blogs" on the right if you haven't read her blog. She gets to review all kinds of products and this month they sent her a booster seat with an attachable booster for a little baby. Seeing as she has 3 boys she sent it to me to review. Savannah loved it as you can see in the pictures below. We've fed her baby "sixty" (I have no idea where this name came from) lots of fun things. Including mashed up goldfish which were a delight to clean up, HA!


No comments:
Post a Comment