Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lots to be Thankful for...

 Wow...Stuffed doesn't begin to explain it! I doubt Easton has any room in my belly after all the turkey I ate! I opted out of having everyone over to our house and boy was I glad I did. We enjoyed a relaxing day at home, I made a few side dishes, and watched lots of football. We headed over to the Palmers this evening to have dinner with everyone. Savannah gravitated right away to the girls. She loved playing with Taylor, Molly, Aunt Christi, Aunt Cindy, and Mallory. You can see pics of them playing below. Aunt Christi got her a Juicy stocking that she could color and that was a hit. She had everyone help her color it with her and it's quite the masterpiece! It was a great dinner filled with a ton of food, family, and fun!

We also introduced our Elf on a Shelf last night. We didn't want to assist her with naming him so we let her come up with the name. She named him Libby....yep a girl name. Libby happens to be a friend in her class but she named him and was certain that was his name! So Libby he is! This morning he was in the light in the kitchen and tomorrow he'll be hidden somewhere new! I happened to catch him in his new spot so I snapped a picture! I also took a photo of the book that comes with it. We've read the book 5 times already...I think its her fave. If you don't know the story go here. www.elfontheshelf.com . We hope you had a wonderful Turkey day with your family and friends!

Love,
The Palmers








No comments: