Oreos are kind of a big deal in our house. We don't run out because that would be devastating. I only buy double stuff because that's the best kind. So we've introduced Savannah bug to the greatest cookie on earth and last night Kevin sat down and shared with her the art of dunking them in milk. It was one of those commercial moments but since Oreos are such a big part of our daily lives I just had to share. Check out the dunk-a-thon below. I also attached a pic of Savannah reading to Marley. This was Friday morning I was getting ready for work and I heard her "reading" in the kitchen. When I walked in Mars was sitting there listening attentively as Savannah read book after book. Isn't that sweet?
Enjoy our Pics! Love,
The Palmers
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment