Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet Summer Coming to an end...

AS we transition to Fall (my favorite season) it makes me think back through the past few months. We have had a wonderful summer! Complete with perfect weather, playing in the water, going to the beach, lots of swimming, and watching our little baby girl grow up into a toddler! She's changed so much in the past month, doing everything on her own. She now has an opinion on what shoes she wants wear, she mimics EVERYTHING we do and say, she can do somersaults on her own (video below, she took tiny tot gym so dont worry she tucks her chin to her chest), loves jewelry, has a deep love for Blue's Clues, and has grown into quite the daddy's girl!

The other day I was changing a very stinky diaper, and I kept going "shoooooooeeeeeeweeeee stinky girl" and waving my had back and forth in front of my nose. Sure enough after I was done, she repeated that same thing over and over. Its hilarious!

She wont eat anything unless SHE puts it in her mouth herself which leads to quite large messes!

Meme and Baba came to see us last weekend! We had such a fun time, as usuall! We went to the Tellus museum one day which has been totally redone. We thought Savannah would enjoy a planetarium movie (we were very wrong!) So her and I stepped outside and played in the interactive kids area. We went shopping and got her some very cute fall clothes, and Baba and Meme watched Savannah while I was at work on Friday and Monday. She had so much fun with them, and now repeats the phrase "Baba" all the time. We can't wait to go to Cali in 3 weeks and see everyone!

We're hanging out this afternoon at home watching the Dawgs kick OK States butt and playing. Savannah has her Dawg's cheer down and she'll watch the game on daddy's lap (for a few downs anyway) So thankful its a 3 day weekend, I need the extra R&R as I leave for New York on Wednesday and Im there for 10 days! The only plus side is I'll be able to have extra time with my NY friends, AND I get to go to the first fundraiser and auction for Mikeala's movie! I feel like I always miss things like this so Im VERY excited!!

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday weekend! Enjoy our pics from the past few weeks!

Love, The Palmers
Watching Football with Daddy, In the matching outfits of course!
Bull Dawg Pic
Remember this pic from last year? Man she's grown!

Savannah and her Baba
Goofy Girl!
Swim!
Rocky is silly!
Of the diving board again!
Savannah and her swim buddy
Making pancakes with mama!

No comments: