Sunday, September 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home...so true!

Well lets just say the 10 days I was away were the LONGEST 10 days of my life. It was all work, little play. And I missed Kevin and Savannah SO much! I did get a chance to have a great dinner with Hunt, KK, Alyssa, and Mikeala and we followed it up with a super fun time at a Charger bar next to their apartment. Who knew there were so many charger fans in Gramercy Park? Im so glad to be home, I can't even tell you. Being away really makes you appreciate the ones you love and what you have. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is a great quote I must say. Kevin and I realized how much we appreciate what we do to keep Savannah happy and provided for. Single parents get all the kudos in the world! And of course we realized how much we miss one another when we're away for that long....sappy I know. But I love him with all of my heart! He's such a great dad, Savannah is a daddy's girl for sure.

Savannah and I head west on Thursday to visit the fam, and so the girlies and I can go wine tasting in temecula to celebrate Kendall's and I's bdays! Yayyyy! Last night we had over the Palmers and the Reese's to watch the Georgia game! Savannah and Blair got to play and it was soooo cute! Blair loved Savannahs piano and thankfully Savannah was gentle for the most part. Although she did try to sit in her lap to read her a book...lol. Blair is so big now I can't believe she's sitting up and playing like a big girl already. It was great to have everyone over! We're also glad the DAWG's Killed Arkansas!
Blair rocking on the piano
Blairs dad Brandon reading to Savannah
Best Buddies!
Hope you have a great week!
Love,
The Palmers

No comments: