Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beach Portraits

My Gorgeous Girl
Finding Sea Shells
Walking to the water
The Palmer Fam
The crew from Watercolor 2009!
We took professional pics at the beach when we were there. We just got the CD and I wanted to share the adoreable pics with you!

Savannah also said the cutest thing ever tonight. Kevin and I had been away for the weekend in Augusta for another state tennis tournament. When we came home and were playing in the living room, I looked at her and said "I Love you Savannah". She looked back and said "I love you"! Happiest moment ever!!!! Lots of new words now, she says Adam (for her cousin), Michelle (for her aunt), Sam (for Christi and Ricks Dog), Flower, Butterfly (in a very funny way), Hot, Fan and Now I love you!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

PLEASE make that one of the 3 of you this year's Christmas card!!!! So CUTE!!!!