Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Savannah's 9 month "Well Baby " Check up!

We had Savannah's 9 month check up today! Goodness Gracious I cannot believe my little baby is 9 months! I know I know...I've said this about every month...but really where does the time go? She is now 19.6 lbs and 28 1/2 inches! Same percentiles again! 50% for weight and 75th percentile for length! Still very long and lean! She's on to eating cheese, yogurts, cookies, and all sorts of other fun foods. She loves cheese! Especially cheddar, just like her daddy! She pulls up on everything and the last two days she's started to let go and let herself balance. Its very exciting! She's all over the place, she can crawl around the loop of the house in record speed while the dogs chase her. I just love watching my little monkey grow. She's such a happy, opinionated, silly little girl. Happy 9 months my love! Cheers to a zillion more!

No comments: