Friday, January 16, 2009

New Savvy Videos!

Its been forever since I've posted videos of the little bean. She's so active now its hard to keep her in the frame. She crawls like lightining, and she pulls up on EVERYTHING! Everything then becomes a potential hazard so your constantly keeping things from toppling over. Its exhausting!

I took this first video on the night we returned from California. It shows how she repeats pulling up, then falling down over and over. Each time it's newly exciting! Its like you can see the wheels turn in her head as she decides to let go and fall.



This is of Savannah playing with her new computer! My mom got her this baby keyboard and game that sits over the top of your desktop keyboard. It's so awesome! At this stage it just makes fun noises and sounds when she hits the keys. But as she grows it teaches shapes, colors, and numbers! She'd been playing on it for about 15 min so by the time we grabbed the camera her attention span was slimming. But its still pretty cute!



This last video is from last night. We had two families of deer in our yard. This is why I love living in the country! The wildlife are in your backyard! There were two mommys and two babies. So cute. I know its hard to see but we just had to share!





Enjoy the videos!

No comments: