Monday, November 19, 2007

Savannah already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!


Those of you that know Kevin know that he is not a big shopper. In fact his two least favorite activities in the world are 1. spending money 2.shopping...so when he comes home everyday with something new for his little girl I can't contain my surprise and excitement! This weekend was my favorite...I watched him walk into the house with a GIANT stuffed monkey! This thing is life size, and sooo soft! He was so proud of himself! Of course it was for Savannah. Then he proceeds to show me his next big purchase, an adoreable long sleeved polo dress with bloomers in pink! So cute! I decided I had to gather up all the things he's bought this lucky little girl and post them on the blog. These are all things he's bought on his own! So cute! I love love love my man!

No comments: