
Hello! The painting is complete and we moved in the furniture we have so far! I'm sooooo pleased with the way it turned out! I had this vision in my mind and its dead on! The painters did an amazing job, and the furniture looks soooo cute against the pink and white walls! Kevin kept saying how much he liked it. I was a little nervous he would think it was "too girly" but he LOVES it. I caught him going up there to take another sneak peek this morning :)


I'm also attaching my big 'ol belly photos. You can see a little difference! I'll attach the photo from 16 weeks for comparison. You can tell I cut my hair...I'm going low maintenance these days...well in the hair department at least Ha!

We have our big 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday morning of next week! I am sooo excited and anxious to see her again! Especially since we wont have another ultrasound for 2 more months after that. I'll fill you in next week. Love you all! Jennifer, Kevin, and Baby Savannah


1 comment:
You look way too cute! Love the nursery so far :)
Post a Comment