Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby P Ultrasound Photos! Sept 25th, 2007

Look at Baby P! I had my Dr. appt yesterday and everything went great! I've only gained 1lb 6oz so I was very excited considering I feel like I've gained 100lbs. All the lab work came back normal except I have type O- blood. Kevin now has to get his blood type drawn to see if he has a negative blood type. If he's a positive then I have to get this shot called Rogam to keep my body from building antibodies against the babies blood. Figures I hate shots! So we'll know more once Kevin gets that done. No harm to me or the baby its just to keep our bodies from fighting eachother. I was lucky enough to get another ultrasound done this morning to verify the due date. Like I'd said before they'd moved my due date from the 4th of April to the 13th of April. Well the ultrasound today said the baby will be due on the 5th of April. So 4/5/2008 is the new due date! So Im back to being 12 weeks and several days! YAY! Im through the 1st trimester wooohoo! So about the pictures, watching Baby P move around was amazing I could see him/her open its hand, stretch out its legs, arch its back...just wiggle like crazy! It was amazing! In the first picture on the top Brooke mentioned that you can see its mouth and it looks like its smiling! Happy Baby already! In the photo on the right you can see its hand up by its face. Then in the photo on the bottom you can see its leg stretched upwards. It better stretch out now since there wont be much room later! Don't you love the little button nose! Such a great experience and a wonderful early Birthday present! Much Love, Jen, Kevin, and Baby P.

1 comment:

The Palmer Fam said...

I just realized I ended almost every sentence in an EXCLAMATION MARK!!!! Im very excited can you tell?