Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Anniversary in Athens!











We had a GREAT anniversary weekend in Athens with our friends Brooke and Adam! See the pics of the awesome tailgate Brooke and I put together. (Mostly Brooke...event planning is in her genes!) We had a great time! We started tailgating at 12 and the game was at 6:45. Luckily the weather was great (overcast and breezy) so it was a great afternoon and night...however Im still recovering!
Oh ya, and I was lucky enough to run into a UGA look alike in our hotel lobby, and I just HAD to get a picture with her. Her name is Scarlet and she's the cutest snorty little bulldog! We also went to the Braves vs. Mets game on Sunday. Unfortunately the Braves didn't fair as well as the Bulldogs but we still had fun. Kevin got Baby P some cute Braves onesies...this baby has its sports apparel all set! I think the baby has turned Kevin into a shopaholic...I love it!


P.S. Relax it's O'Douls...

No comments: