Well I'm the worst blogging mom EVER. But as long as I get these up eventually and print them into the books that's still good right? Considering this was in late May and I'm now posting it in November...if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter this is old news.
This is Savannah bug on her last day of school. The side by side below is her first day of Pre K and her last day. Man does this girl love school! We lucked out with Ms Judith and Ms Marie. They were the most loving and creative teachers! I hope E gets them!! She made some amazing friends in her class (and I can say that and mean it because I'm 6 months in the future ha!). She is just smitten with Lydia, Ryder, Hamp, and Beau. She loved playing Skylanders with them on the playground. The class was so close that a mom (Stryders mom...yes there was a Ryder and a Stryder stay with me) had a pool party at their house to celebrate great friends and a fun year. There are some great pics from that afternoon!
There was a slide!!
The heat led us to play outside in the yard. We pulled out the slip and slide, the water table, and the pools and had all kinds of redneck fun! We also had fun hanging out with Adam and swimming before he was set to head to BAMA to start his conditioning and summer school. The kiddos sure love him! We even made him a special Birthday cake! ROLL TIDE!


No comments:
Post a Comment