Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summa Summa Tiiiiime!

First let me say that the little man is off and runnin...we were ready for him to start walking but...running? Oh wow! He's into everything! We baby proofed the whole house with Savannah and she never got into anything. So we took it all down and threw it away...ugh regretting that now. Easton wants anything he shouldn't have. The remote, the tv, the glass in the cabinet, the basement door, the toxic chemicals under the sink...god help us. All we say is "Easton..NO NO!". He's relentless!

In the past few weeks Savannah has done Cheer camp, Twirl Camp, Music camp, and this week we have a break. She's loved them all. We have swim camp, tennis, and soccer in our sights. She's really getting into these this year. Twirl camp had a performance that we went to that I took pics of below. Shake your tail feathers! Savvy and I also went for our FIRST pedicure together. It was so fun. She really was apprehensive to start but she loved it.

And lastly Savvy sees me run a lot and on last Sunday she saw me putting on my running shoes and she asked to run with me. I explained that Mommy runs FAR (kinda a lie) and she said ok she'd do it too. Well she put on her running stuff and she ran a whole mile. Like she didn't stop...I was so proud. I kept snapping pics the whole way. My little girl is a runner. She made momma so proud!
MMM POPSICLE
What says summer more than watermelon...and check out his mop!
New Buzz ride on weee!
I like baby butts I cannot lie
Shrimp on the Baaaaabbbiie
Cupcakes at Honeymoon Bakery with Tammy
Did I mention he's into everything...oyyy
My runner girl
Until Next Week!

Love, The Palmers

1 comment:

JJ said...

toooo cute! Easton sounds a lot like Miles :) into absolutely everything :) !!! xo