Sunday, November 27, 2011

"It's Yachting...not Cruising!" part I

That's the mantra of the Sea Dream Yacht club where we took the most FABULOUS vacation we've ever been on.  I'll start by telling you a few things about the yacht. The staff is amazing, right away they remember your name and start memorizing what your fave drink is, they even come by and clean your sunglasses. Our state room was really big compared to other cruises I've been on. The amenities were TOP notch, food 5 star, and the locations we visited were simply breathtaking. We started in St. Johns, went to Montserrat, Isles De Saintes, Soffreire, St Lucia, Bequia, The Grenadines, and ended in Barbados. So Basically we started in the Virgin Islands and ended in the Carribean. Did you know they drive on the other side of the road there? That took some getting used too for sure!

On the yacht with us compliments of my mom and Ed were Stacy and Gabe (my sista and her hubs), Daniel (my step bro), and Michael and Lauren (my step bro and his gf). WE HAD A BALL, which I'll show in the pics below. 

Daniel enjoying a cocktail shortly after we got on the yacht. Doesn't he look handsome?

We immediately found a cool bar in St. Johns that we had a few beers at before they let us on the yacht. The bar was called "Cheers"!

One of the many local beers we tried while on the islands...Presidente was pretty good!

The place was so picturesque...there were colorful shots to take like this everywhere. It was like a constant postcard!
Yahoo! Water trampoline off the back of the yacht? Yes please!!

Hey Mom! I'm having a BALL!

This is a view of St Johns from the yacht. I just love all the colors!

I'm not going to lie, I spent a lot of time there...
Daniel is enjoying the warm Caribbean waters

Me and the hubs pre-trampoline.

Jump Kevin Jump!

Trying to see who can jump higher!
Not a bad view is it?

My mom and Ed taking a dip in the perfect blue waters

Everything is good.

Momma and I.

Here is a view of the yacht from the back of the yacht. We spent most of our time on the left where my mom is. That whole row of chairs was pretty much ours. Isn't it amazing?

Check back for Part II.

XOXO

No comments: