So this post has a couple of meanings....
1st...running...I used to run religiously...like every day. In highschool, college, and after. Then wham, I was preggers and I quit. Preggers with Savannah that is. So 4 years later I decided to pick up those ole running shoes and start it again. WOW! I missed it soo much! Every morning the sunrise, the dirt road, and I have a date. Its the BEST way to start the day! I'm in love! Where have I been wasting my workout time all these years! So the only reason to say this is to scream "I love running again!" Its been about 2 months and I've barely missed a weekday of running.
2nd...the fam, just LOVE them. The Palmers have a huge fam. I love that, one of the best things I loved about Kevin when I met him. I love the family dinners and the get togethers. Even though the kids ages are pretty spread apart it works out great. JT went off to college about a month ago (he's on a scholarship to Presbyterian) so he's been in training but he came home this weekend with some friends. The whole fam got together for a BBQ and some wiffle ball fun at their house. Such a great time! Today we took another pic for the football program at Cedar Hill Lake. The pictures turned out sooo cute! Taylor and Molly in their majorette uniforms, Adam in his Fball jersey and my lil kidlets in theirs. I just love these pics! It's YELLOW JACKET COUNTRY! GOOOO JACKETS! It was a nice weekend with the fam and I'm so looking forward to heading west and seeing my fam this weekend. Mom and Ed are in a new house and they can't wait to show it to us! Lots of pics to come! Have a great week my friends! XO
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment