My good friend and amazing photog Andy came over to do a shoot of me preggers with Savannah. I wasn't going to do maternity pics again, because I look the same right? Just a different baby in the belly? But as the pregnancy has progressed I've been a bit sentimental about it. Thinking this is probably, most likely, 99% sure this is our last baby. So this will be the last time I'll look like this. And of course little Easton will one day wonder what his momma looked like when she was preggers with him. The dreadful belly shots we do just don't count. Plus adding the element of taking pics with his big sister tempted me even more. So that's how we got here. Of course Andy is amazing and the 20 min he took to take photos turned into a masterpiece. I'm so glad we did them!!
Switzerland Babes 2027
3 weeks ago





2 comments:
Those are WONDERFUL!
supa cute!!!
Post a Comment