Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daddy's Gonna Buy Me a Pony!


Ok not really...maybe a stuffed one but that's it. We just had a fab night with friends at their home which is situated on this gorgeous piece of land. This is a true farm...not the "pretend" kind. They have a huge barn and care for over 30 horses at a time. They picked the most gentle horse, fitted Savannah for a saddle,  and my fearless little girl jumped right on! We walked all over the farm, and she was in heaven. The horses name she rode on was Lito, he was a very gentle horse. He's 14 and a real beauty. I got some great pics of her riding him. She really loved it, I think I see horses in her future. When we got home we decided it was the perfect night to catch lightining bugs in a jar for her room. Kevin and Savannah hunted them down in the yard and they are in a jar on her nightstand now! I LOVE SUMMER!

We've had a nice weekend of swimming (I know not a shocker)...Savannah can swim ALL BY HERSELF. No joke! She doesn't need any help. The swim lessons have been so amazing! I can't wait to post a video of my swimmer girl!

I've also attached pics of Savannah playing in the yard loving her new John Deere tractor and of the football cake I talked about in a previous post. I also posted a pic of Savannah and Kevin napping together, isn't that the sweetest pic ever???

Ok I'm exhausted....time for bed! Enjoy our pics!

XO Palmer Fam

1 comment:

JJ said...

Jenn she gets more beautiful every day! Love these pictures...xx