People often ask how much Savannah talks, or what she's saying. Truth is there isn't anything the girl doesn't say. She is a parrot these days...no joke. If I say "can you say ____ enter word here" she'll repeat it. Its nuts. There are a few things she says that are hilarious. My fave happens to be blueberries. When she says it, it sounds like "boobies". And yesterday I was bringing her some, and she goes "mommy's boobies!" ha ha! She is in love with Thomas the train. She has two bath squirters one is Thomas and one is Percy. You can imagine what Percy sounds like when she says it. In case you can't here is a video. I also attached a video of her playing with her favorite puzzle. She knows so many of her colors and words...she makes mommy and daddy so proud!!
Some other funny tidbits...she likes to drink her yogurt, she loves matchbox cars, she is obsessed with Pancakes and would eat them for every meal, she loves accesories like scarfs and hats, she LOVES to read, when I tell her no she covers her eyes with her hands like i cant see her then peeks through her fingers, if she pees or poops she runs to get me a new diaper and wipes and lays down in front of me (yes she's ready to be potty trained), she loves marley and gives her a hundred kisses and hugs a day, and when she says "love you" it melts my heart! Enjoy the new pics and videos!
2 comments:
Ah she she is such a smarty pants! I love it! Sooooo good seeing you can't believe how fast she is growing up :)
these videos are so great! LOVE the one with the cards - how adorable are you three... We need to get a video camera asap! xx
Post a Comment