When we woke up last Saturday morning at a very early 6:45 it was SNOWING! And it wasn't just a little flurry either, it was really snowing! We quickly put on our coats and hats and went outside (which is why Kevin is in shorts and boots ha ha....love you babe!). Savannah was very interested in the big white flakes falling from the sky. We played with her sand toys in the grass, but we didn't have enough for even a snowball. Unfortunately it only lasted an hour or so and then the sun broke through. It was fun while it lasted though!
On Monday I had to leave for Florida for a sales meeting. It was nice to be in 85 degree weather for a change, but I missed Kevin and Savannah SOOO MUCH! Of course the day I left she came down with a horrible sinus infection.So not only did I leave Kevin with Savannah by himself, but I left him with a sick baby! She seemed to get through it ok without any trips to the dr. or meds. I was very proud of him! I was so ready to get home to them Wednesday night, so hopping on an early flight was the icing on the cake! When I got home Kevin had Savannah all bathed, a fire going, he made dinner, and the house was all lit up with Christmas lights. I WAS SOOO HAPPY TO BE HOME!
Tonight we went to the Calhoun Christmas Parade in town. It was FREEZING but we had a lot of fun. All the sports teams, and major business in town parade through. You've got to love the tractors all lit up with lights, what's a small town Christmas parade without a tractor? The 4H club had the cutest lamb on the back of their float. I've never seen a lamb with a curly coat, and Savannah yelled "Moooo" when she saw it. We're still working on our animals, Ha! There is a photo of a float with a big lit up star on it, well moments after I took that shot the star came crashing down (I think it hit the street light). Everyone was ok, but it was amusing. My favorite group was the rescue dogs, they were all walking with their foster parents. Our dogs are lucky they didn't gain a sibling last night!
We're headed to the Georgia Dome tonight to watch Calhoun play Buford for the State Championship! We're all decked out in our Calhoun Gear ready to cheer on Adam and JT! GOOO JACKETS!
Enjoy the pics!
Love, The Palmers
No comments:
Post a Comment