Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beating the Heat and Strep Throat

YAY I love Popsicles!
MMMMM
Riding the mower with Daddy
She's driving!
Jayce's 1st Birthday Luau!

July has been HOT HOT HOT! Which means lots of front porch time, water table fun, running in the sprinklers, and pool parties! My mom came to visit us last weekend, which was such a wonderful surprise! She was working on the East coast so she flew down to see us! We had a great time shopping, and making window treatments! I love having a partner in crime! She watched Savannah for us on Friday too, which Savannah loved! They went on a walk, went to the park, and had tons of fun playing. So great to have her with us.
Sadly on Monday when I went to get Savannah out of bed I realized she was running a high temp! When I took it I got so worried! It was 103! Ahhhh! After a few calls to the dr. we laid in bed and slept off the pain. This was her first sickness, and it just broke my heart! I've never seen her so weak and tired. She could barely walk, she would fall over after every step. So sad! Ughhh so glad the antiobiotics kicked in and kicked the strep throats butt! And Im so so so glad I had my own mommy there to keep me relaxed and go to the dr. with us! Great timing for sure.
We're all back to feeling good and we're enjoying our sunny weekend!

Some fun new things Savannah is doing now. If you ask her if she has a poopy diaper she points at her butt and says poo poo if she does! Much better than the smell check I must say. She says Boss now, still working on Lady. She LOVES to wave "baaah baaah" when your leaving a store. She'll yell it until someone acknowledges her. So cute!

Update: this morning she said Lady!!
Love to all,
The Palmers