We had our 1 year check up today! We were thrilled because Daddy was able to come and share in the excitement of the 1 YEAR appointment !! Savannah is once again in the 95th percentile for length and 50th for weight! She's 31 inches and 21.6lbs, such a big girl! This explains why she's in 18-24 months clothes! She's very very tall which we're thankful for! The dr. was impressed that she's drinking 16-19oz of whole milk a day, wooohooo! HUGE improvement from one week ago. I thought she'd never drink it. Thanks to the 3rd new kind of sippy and advice from my sister Christina we tried a new straw sippy. It worked like a charm! But the cold turkey no more formula or bottles really proved to work well for us. She's such a great eater! She LOVES everything! We are truly lucky for our wonderfully healthy baby girl! She had two major shots today which was terrible, even though I do an alternative vax schedule at 1 year you get two! It was terrible, and the tears and crying was a lot for me to bear. It made me wonder who its worse for, her or me (well I think it might be worse for Kevin he couldnt stand to stay in the room and listen to her cry)? I think what bothers me more is thinking of all the terrible preservatives and additives in that shot that are supposedly in there to make her immune to bad diseases! I can't wait until the day they come up with the "organic" shot. Hmmm thats quite an idea! Just checking in to brag about our healthy little girl! Love always, a proud momma and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment