I just love this pic...you think she loves her grand daughter?
Stealing Kisses..
Wave hello!
Nana and Savannah on the slide
I know I've shown pictures of her on the swings before, but she just loves it. I can't help but show her joy!
Daddy showering Savannah in leaves!
AHHHHHHHHH! She screams!
I just love the look Kevin is giving her in the background.
Savannah loves her wagon!
The week didn't start out too good...Kevin was driving down the road and a guy on a huge Harley decided to pass him at the same time Kevin was making a turn. Not fun! I was on the phone with him when it happened. The sound of metal on metal is horrifying! The guy and Kevin are ok, nothing a body shop and insurance can't fix! Then on Thursday my mom AKA Nana came to stay with us for the weekend. It was amazing weather, lots of sunshine and some actual warm temps! We spent the weekend shopping for Savannahs 1st birthday party, playing at the park, taking walks, it was sooo nice! My mom took care of us as always cooking, cleaning, and watching Savannah several days while I was at work. She keeps telling me how much fun she had. I cannot wait until she moves here! She worked on Savannahs barn yard noises and she now does "mooo" for the cow. So we have a sheep sound and a cow sound. We're moving onto the horse and pig which I must say is much harder. We'll let you know how that goes. Savannah took her first steps last weekend, she took a couple steps from her play table to her dad! She's doing it more and more and is definetly more confident on her feet. I can't believe she's doing this already. I so wasn't prepared. Her hair is growing like crazy as well which you can probably see in the photos. I'm finally able to use the million bows I have! I've been dying to use them, so I'm thrilled! Its starting to curl a bit too in the back, I think her hair will be a lot like mine when I was little! Well thats it for now! Take care!
The Palmers


No comments:
Post a Comment