Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our little girl is 8 MONTHS!

This is what happens when I can get into my toy box and take everything out!
SMILING AS ALWAYS!

I'm on the move!


I can't even believe it...she's 8 months old! I know I'm biased but she's the most beautiful, smart, cuddly, lovable, baby ever! How'd we get so lucky?? She's crawling like a champ, nothing is safe. She's learned to give kisses mouth wide open of course. She's just perfect. We couldnt ask for anything more! My guess for her stats are she's about 19.5lbs and 28.5 inches. Long and lean as always. We've really had an amazing 8 months. She's been in perfect health, not even ONE cold (knock on wood) she's hit every milestone early or right on target. We're very blessed.
So happy 8 months my beautiful baby girl! I look forward to a zillion more months watching you grow, laugh, learn, and morph into the beautiful girl I can already see shining through! Kisses and Hugs!
Love,
Your proud parents.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

she is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe she's 8 months!!! Miss you girlie!!!