Swinging with Mommy
First time going down the slide!
This slide stuff is fun!
Weeee!
I love the swings!
Swinging with Dad
She's going to hate me for this when she gets older I know...
SO BIG! (Elmo book)
"I know you want some of my cracker"
"Ok I'll share, you can have the piece stuck to my pj's"Very fun week in the Palmer house. Savannah is getting very mobile these days. If she's not attempting to crawl she's rolling all over the floor. She'll get on all floors and rock back and forth, then she'll launch herself at whatever toy she wants. Its pretty funny. I can tell its very tiring for her because she eventually flops down in exhaustion.
We went to the park again last weekend. She just loves the swings! She screeches in joy, everyone at the park thought she was hilarious! Of course we did too.
Savannah and I woke up early on Saturday and did our Christmas shopping. When I told people I was doing my Christmas shopping with a baby I got a lot of sideways looks. But I know my girl and she was fabulous! We shopped all day from 9am to 6pm and she didn't cry once. She was all smiles for those that came by to see her, and she took her afternoon nap in her stroller. I was so glad I had a shopping pal, and the Christmas shopping went seamlessly.
Hope you enjoy this weeks pictures!
Love,
Jennifer


1 comment:
Yay! Now I can comment, now that I am a fellow blogger! I love love love your blog and all the pics you posted! I showed my mom your blog last night and we were totally squealing over all the pictures. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment