Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Shower in San Diego!

We had the BEST baby shower in San Diego! Everything was decorated sooo cute, all pink and chocolate of course! From the flowers, to the cake, to the clothesline of little pink baby clothes! Seeing all my family and friends from San Diego was so wonderful! I can't believe that the next time I see most of you I'll be toting Savannah! EeeeEeeeE! Savannah is a very lucky girl, we could never have imagined the generousity of our friends and family! Her closet is packed with beautiful clothes, and she's well on her way to having everything a baby could ever need!
Someone asked me what my favorite gift was...I think I rattled off a million things and that person was sad they asked so I wont start that now...everything was my favorite!
I did receive a very special gift from my Grandma...about 5 years ago my Grandma realized with her failing eyesight she wouldn't be able to crochet a blanket for my baby when I decided to have one (note: she's made one for all 9,000 grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren. YES our family is that big). My mom and her made a deal that if she made a blanket then my mom would keep it and give it to me when that time came. Fast forward 5 years to my shower and my mom had a very special gift for me. I couldn't hold back the tears as I held the precious pink, green, and yellow blanket made with love by my Grammie. I was fortunate enough to be able to tell her Thank you in person that night. I've posted a pic of us below, isn't she the cutest thing EVER??

Thank you everyone for all the lovely gifts! I can't even Thank you enough! Enjoy the slideshow of the baby shower! Thank you again to Michelle, and Stacy for throwing us such a memorable shower! Christina thanks for all your behind the scenes help...and Mom and Gina too for helping on the day of the shower! What wonderful memories I'll have!

No comments: